Company Name: Groupon Shared Services Pvt Ltd
Job Role: Customer Service Representative
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 to 4 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
- The Customer Service Team plays a vital role in directly impacting the reputation of Groupon by providing one-to-one support to our subscribers via email and chat to address any questions or concerns with their Groupon experience.
- Individuals who thrive in our CS team are web savvy and have high degrees of empathy, patience and resourcefulness.
- We’re looking for brilliant, full time English speaking/reading/writing customer service professionals to join our brand new office in Bangalore.
- If you’re quick on your feet, and have exceptional people skills, then we want you on the team.
- This team will be on the front lines working with our users every day.
- This role will be supporting Groupon International Operations.
- Respond to email and chat from our current and future subscribers, ranging from simple usage questions to unique circumstances that come up with a specific offer
- Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely and consistent manner
- Manage time and productivity to meet daily individual and team ticket targets
- Stay current with knowledge of internal ticketing system, customer portals, back office databases, Groupon redemption procedures, and specifics around different types of merchant features
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails and chat
- Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
- Previous professional experience in a customer service capacity, preferably in a high volume, transactional environment Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled and eloquent in writing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations.
- Experience in e-commerce or back office environment will be an added advantage
- Comfort in a computer based role for up to 8 hours a day
- Ability to work in any shift based on business needs.
- Minimum Experience: Fresher – 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016,2017 / 0 – 4 Years experience
- Title: Customer Support Representative & Sr.Customer Service Representative
- Process: Non-Voice (Email & Chat)
- Fresher Batch – 2013, 2014, 2015,2016 & 2017
- Experience: 0 – 4 years
- Communication: Excellent Verbal and Written Communication is mandatory
- Work Timings: Night Shift -predominantly
- Transportation: Cab Provided
- Dress Code: Casuals
- Work Envy: Flexible and Friendly
- Updated Resume Copy.
- Any Government Identity Card.
- Passport Size Photographs.
Contact Person: Prakash
Apply Mode: walk-in
Date of Walk-in: January 16, 2018 – January 25, 2018
Time of Walk-in: 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Gopalan Global Axis (IT SEZ) – 2nd Floor, G-Block,
Road 9, KIADB Export Promotion Area , Whitefield, Opp Satya Sai Hospital,
- Walk-in Interview At Alenam Technologies Pvt Ltd For Freshers, Kolkata
- Walk-in Interview At Matrimony Pvt Ltd For 0-3 yrs Exp, Ahmedabad
- Walk-in Inteview At Financial Software Systems Pvt Ltd for Freshers, Thane
- Walk-in Interview At Sundaram BPO India Limited For 0 to 2 Yrs, Thane
- Walk-in Interview At Sharekhan Limited For 0-5 yrs Exp, Ahmedabad